Changing the subject.
On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 9:39 PM, Thomas Jarosch
> On Monday, 25. July 2011 12:56:40 Uwe Bonnes wrote:
>> Xiaofan wrote:
>> In that case, then probably it is good to release libftdi-1.0 asap.
>> There are pending patches, Thomas seems short on spare time and
>> I would like to make at least the EEPROM structure opaque. I didn't
>> think about the ftdi_context yet, and I will be on holidays until mid
>> of August soon.
I see. So the direction is to keep libftdi-1.0 compatible with
libftdi-0.19 without breaking the API. Initially I thought this
might hinder the development of libftdi-1.0, but now I support
So in this case, the header name and library name should
be kept the same as libftdi-0.19, just version updates, right?
> I plan on integrating the rest of your patches on Wednesday :)
> My spare time is currently limited, this will get better at the end
> of August.
>> So I think (and propose) no release before end of August...
> Sounds reasonable. Also we should compile a list of things
> that we need/prefer to get done for a 1.0 release.
Maybe we can use this thread as a start.
Tasks to make libftdi-1.0 compatible with libftdi-0.19 without
API breakage. Uwe mentioned the following two points.
1) To make EEPROM structure opaque
2) To deal with ftdi_context
3) update version information
1) Add auto-re-attach kernel driver upon close mode
Tasks on improving the documentation and examples
1) To mention dependency to libusb-1.0
2) To deal with libusb-1.0 Windows situation
3) Better documentation about the async mode
4) Document the new EEPROM function
5) Detailed comparison between 1.0 and 0.19
6) ftd2xx to libftdi migration examples ?
1) Cmake improvement for Windows
2) Better cross-compile instruction for MinGW
3) Add cross-compile instruction for MinGW-w64
4) How to build the Python wrapper under Windows?
5) How to build the Boost C++ wrapper under Windows?
libftdi - see http://www.intra2net.com/en/developer/libftdi for details.
To unsubscribe send a mail to libftdi+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx