libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Writing EEPROM on FT232R / FT245R

From: Marius Kintel <kintel@xxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 23:17:05 +0100
On Feb 25, 2009, at 21:10 PM, Jim Paris wrote:

I traced MProg in the past and came up with the following patch.  I
don't think it's correct -- since all it does is set the latency
timer(?) -- but it seemed to work for me.  At some point I was going
to revisit this and try to figure out a more proper solution.

Why do you think this sets the latency timer?
Did anyone compile some document summarizing the current knowledge of the FTDI USB protocols?

Anyway, I'll give it a spin and report back my experiences.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.