libftdi Archives

Subject: RE: strange chip select issue

From: "Chaves, Kevin" <kevin.chaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:23:43 -0700
So I went and talked to some hardware people, and it was a very circular
conversation. So she's going to look into the schematics in a bit, but she
wouldn't believe me though. It works on windows it can't be a hardware issue. I
kept trying to explain to her that identical code on linux will not toggle the
chip select.

I'm not sure of the pins, but if using libMPPSSE I configured it using dbus3. I
don't actually know what pin that is or how to explicitly configure the pin for
CS on libftdi yet.