libftdi Archives

Subject: libftdi

From: John Battle <jobattle@xxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 13:29:16 -0700
Hi

I don't know if you remember me from the Microchip world but I ran across your name on the libftdi developer page and wondered if you could give me a bit of information about it.

I want to write an application that receives data from a FTDI MorphIC-II board at a data rate of about 20 MBPS (meaning High Speed) on a 64 bit linux system running Ubuntu 11.04. I have been trying to use the D2XX libraries from FTDI but having some difficulty and wondered it it would be possible to use libftdi/libusb instead.

Do you know of a simple application in either C or Python I could use as a starting point?

Thanks

John Battle