libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: FT2232H + LCD?

From: Edwin van den Oetelaar <oetelaar.automatisering@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:32:41 +0100
Hello Mr O'Shea,

My name is Edwin van den Oetelaar (some info
http://www.linkedin.com/in/oetelaar )
I would be interested in making this work also as a universal display
module for my linux appliance. (keys using I2C maybe)
It sounds feasible to me, I would expect a maximum of 15 fps, but for
me that is OK.
Please keep the list updated on your progress.