libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] libftdi 0.16rc1

From: Thomas Jarosch <thomas.jarosch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Chris.Leahy@xxxxxxx, Marek Vavruša <marek@xxxxxxxxxxx>, dchallis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 21:20:37 +0200
> On Tuesday, 28. April 2009 18:47:06 David Challis wrote:
>> I've just completed testing 0.16rc1 with the FT245BM and the FT2232H in our
>> cameras.  No problems to report.
>
> Thanks for testing! I'm waiting for one more patch
> for the C++ wrapper, should be in on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Alright, here's v0.16rc2:
http://www.intra2net.com/en/developer/libftdi/download/libftdi-0.16rc2.tar.gz

GPG signature:
http://www.intra2net.com/en/developer/libftdi/download/libftdi-0.16rc2.tar.gz.sig

Changes since v0.16rc1:
* C++ wrapper: Reopen the device after calling get_strings()
               in Context::open() (Marek Vavruša and Intra2net)
* C++ wrapper: Fixed an inheritance problem (Marek Vavruša and Intra2net)

There were no changes on the C part of libftdi,
so I guess we'll have a release the next days.

Enjoy,