libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: PATCH: Add a ftdi_usb_open_bus_port function.

From: Thomas Jarosch <thomas.jarosch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Maxwell Dreytser <admin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 19:15:03 +0200
Hi Maxwell,

On Thursday, 25 May 2017 04:53:11 CEST Maxwell Dreytser wrote:
> Hey Thomas,
>
> When will a version with this be released?

I think a release in June is very likely.
Unless stuff like SambaCry keeps me busy ;)

Let's see if we can work out the reported problem from Matthias Janke
and then do one hopefully final -rc2 release.

> P.S. To make patches, I clone git, create branch, do stuff, then " git
> format-patch master --stdout > mypatch.patch".

ah ok, the "--stdout" is the trick here. I normally use git format-patch
to create patch series only. Thanks for sharing.