libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Re: C++ flush() Never Flushes RX

From: Thomas Jarosch <thomas.jarosch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Eric Schott <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 11:03 +0100
Hi Eric,

On Monday, 16. January 2017 16:51:55 Eric Schott wrote:
>                  Old API             New API
>                  ----------------    -----------------
> Arg as coded     Val  Behavior       Val  Behavior
> --------------   ---  -----------    ---  ------------
> <zero>           0x0  No action      0x0  No action
> Input            0x0  No action      0x2  Rx Flushed
> Output           0x1  Out Flushed    0x1  Tx Flushed
> Input | Output   0x1  Out Flushed    0x3  Both Flushed

good catch! :)

Also thanks for the state table. We can also increase the .so version of the
C++ library. This means people need to recompile and then the code will
automatically use the new and correct value for the enum.

Care to send a (git) patch? Then I can give proper credit to you
and also there will be no copy and paste errors from grabbing
the puzzle pieces via email.

Thanks,