libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: libftdi 1.1 release candidate (rc1)

From: Xiaofan Chen <xiaofanc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 19:37:21 +0800
On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Thomas Jarosch
<thomas.jarosch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Xiaofan,
>
> On Tuesday, 4. February 2014 13:11:29 Xiaofan Chen wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Xiaofan Chen <xiaofanc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Last OS to test: NetBSD 6.1.1 (latest version is 6.1.3 but
>> > no major differences). Again everything is fine, there
>> > are no warnings.
>>
>> One more OS to test: Ubuntu Linux 13.10 x64.
>>
>> There is one minor warning when building the examples.
>
> I have no idea were you find all those OS installations
> you test libftdi on :D Thanks!

I have all of them (except Mac OS X 10.9 ) installed as VirtualBox VMs
under my Mac Mini 2011 with Mac OS X 10.9. I do regular testing
of libusb/libusbx and some other open source projects under
the VMs. Occasionally I use real Windows 7 PCs to test as well.

> As those warnings are really minor, let's continue with the release.
> Probably tomorrow, may be even today :)

Yes I agree.

--
Xiaofan