libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: : adding -threads to SWIG build step?

From: Xiaofan Chen <xiaofanc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 16:24:27 +0800
On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Vanheesbeke Stefaan
<Stefaan.Vanheesbeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you can provide the compiled results with -threads for python 2.7, I can do
> my tests. I can come back to you later for compiling this myself if needed.
> I think I need only _ftdi1.pyd and ftdi1.py

Okay. But again I am wondering how I can add -threads for the Python binding.
I do not know much about Python and swig myself. I am not a programmer
myself -- I use libftdi mainly as a test bed for libusb/libusbx/libusb-win32
where I am one of the admins on the support/testing side.

Supposedly I need to modify one of the files here, right? You need to tell
me what is the change required.
http://developer.intra2net.com/git/?p=libftdi;a=tree;f=python

--
Xiaofan