libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: MSVC build of libftdi git

From: tkzic <tkzic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:44:41 -0800 (PST)
Hello Xiaofan,

Hey thanks very much.  I was able to get my project running using the ftd2xx drivers, so I think I won’t need the libftdi files at this point but anyway thanks for offering to help and your efforts to make this the libftdi more platform independent.

All the best,
Tom

Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 7:53 AM

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 11:01 AM, tkzic <<A href="" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello Xiaofan,
>
> I am developing windows drivers for this project: http://zerokidz.com/radio
>
> And was wondering if you would be willing to share the files for your build
> of libftdi in visual studio 2010 c++?
>
> I don't have much experience with Windows development and this would really
> be a huge help.

No problem. I will do that next week. I am now on business trip and have
no access to my home machines where the files are located.

--
Xiaofan

http://libftdi.141977.n3.nabble.com/MSVC-build-of-libftdi-git-tp3287009p3506731.html
To unsubscribe from MSVC build of libftdi git, click here.
See how NAML generates this email

Sent from the libFTDI mailing list archive at Nabble.com.