libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: FT232RL - CBUS Config Problems

From: Chris Zeh <chris.w.zeh@xxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 09:40:06 -0600
Thanks DJ, I'm not certain if I did a power cycle after trying to
configure the output, I'll give that a shot.

The fact I was able to reconfigure the other CBUS pins fine makes me
think I was indeed power cycling, and perhaps my specific chip is
shot.

Do you have/use a breakout board for the FT232R, I'm thinking about
buying a second one to help troubleshoot my problem, if yours is
working, I'd probably go with that instead of another SparkFun board.

Thanks!
Chris