libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Control bit-shift LED-Driver with FT4232H

From: Berni Joss <berni.joss@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 07:07:00 +0200
Hi Michael,

Have you looked at the commands described in section 6 of Application Note
AN_108 "Command Processor for MPSSE and MCU Host Bus Emulation Modes" ?

Command 0x8F should allow you to generate quite large nbr. of clock pulses with
a single commmand, while commands 0x94/0x95 should allow clocking continuously
until either an external pin change (from another channel in your FT42323H??)
or until you reinitialize the MPSSE ...

For more help you may consider describing you design in more details :-)

Kind regards,
Berni