libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: libusb device search problem

From: Robert Hubley <rhubley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:20:17 -0700
Thanks for the feedback. For the record, I am not submitting a bug...but rather a helpful google searchable solution to a legacy problem. As many of us embedded programmers are dealing with 2.4 and early 2.6 kernels on this type of info is golden when you don't have an option to upgrade. Perhaps when I have much much more time I will look into why /dev/bus/usb is not being populated. Nah...I will just go on vacation if I ever get that time. :-)

-R