libftdi Archives

Subject: RE: I'm still struggling with SPI.

From: "Michael Plante" <michael.plante@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:10:53 -0500
John Oyler wrote:
>> My software can set them high, or leave them low, it would
>> seem... but not independently of each other.

Well, if this is the case, I can't figure out how the FTDI chip is causing
the problem.  If it's in any way possible that the behavior is caused by a
problem with the radio chip, and if you have a decent technician, you might
pop R12 and R13 off temporarily so that those lines are not connected to the
radio chip.  That would rule one possibility out, albeit an unlikely one.
I'm probably missing something important, though.

Regards,
Michael