libftdi Archives

Subject: Update my libftdi patch for libusb-1.0

From: Jie Zhang <jzhang918@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Pete Batard <pbatard@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: libusb-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 22:32:48 +0800
Hi Pete,

I updated the following patch

http://developer.intra2net.com/mailarchive/html/libftdi/2009/msg00254.html

to the current HEAD of libftdi git tree.

There is one FIXME in ftdi_usb_open_string, which I don't know how to
get dirname and filename from libusb_device. It still only supports
libusb-1.0. But we have libusb-1.0 for Windows XP and later now...

I know you also have a modified version of libftdi. But I don't know
which one is better. Could you take a look?

Btw, it seems it's hard to extract a patch from libftdi mailing list
archive if it has already been inlined, since it only provides html
page. If it could provide an original email page, it will be much
better.

Jie