libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Patch: EEPROM location Read and Write function

From: "Signalyzer ( www.signalyzer.com )" <web@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:53:40 -0700
Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your most prompt response on my message. I sincerely
appreciate your support on this topic.

Please let me know if you like to resubmit patch with corrected indentations?

This patch will definitely help me to integrate Signalyzer H support
into OpenOCD and other projects that rely the libftdi.

Best regards,
Oleg