libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: FT2232H/MPSSE/JTAG Device Freeze

From: Clifford Wolf <clifford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:56:57 +0200
Hello,

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 03:01:40PM +0200, Gerd v. Egidy wrote:
> > I'm maintaining a library for implementing JTAG SVF/XSVF players and have
> > added support for FT2232H in MPSSE/JTAG today. The library and the FT2232H
> > example program can be checked out from my subversion server:
> >
> >     http://svn.clifford.at/libxsvf/trunk/
>
> Do you want us to a link to your project homepage on
> http://www.intra2net.com/en/developer/libftdi/links.php?

yes, that would be great!

please let the link point to:
http://www.clifford.at/libxsvf/

> are you sure that this is not some kind of cabling or usb connection
> issue? I once had similar symptoms and the problem turned out to be a bad
> usb pci interface card.

turned out to be something like that. It works fine on a different computer
with a different cable. I haven't further investigated the issue so I can't
tell if it was the usb interface on my pc or the cabeling..

thanks a lot for your help.

yours,
 - clifford

--
for(var d,i=<>just</>,j=function(){d~=i~(defined(i=next[*],i)?" ":"
");},just,another,SPL,hacker;defined i||({debug d;return 0;});j());