libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: libftdi and posix_openpt

From: Chunky Kibbles <chunky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 02:04:29 -0400
Small update: By putting this inside the inner loop, it appears mostly
[but not completely] fixed:

if(0 < (ret = ftdi_usb_purge_buffers(ftdic))) {
        fprintf(stderr, "unable to purge ftdi buffers: %d (%s)\n", ret,
ftdi_get_error_string(ftdic));
        break;
}

Now I'm doubly confused as to what's going wrong. When I put in a bunch
of printf debug spam, it seemed to spend most of it's time waiting on a
read() from the pty.

Thanks,
Gary (-;