libftdi Archives

Subject: Patch for Wine to run MPROG

From: Uwe Bonnes <bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:12:57 +0200
Hallo,

I just wrote a patch for wine, that forwards the calls needed by mprog to
linux ftd2xx.so. I succeeded in programming some FT2232H devices. You can
also use it to listen to the EEPROM write/read actions.

If anybody is interested, I can send the patch. I also will try to get it
into the wine tree. Be sure to either explicit select the builtin version
when running in the directory containing FTD2XX.dll or rename FTD2XX.dll.

Bye
--
Uwe Bonnes                bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx