libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Minor patches to push upstream

From: Tomasz Wasilczyk <tomkiewi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 12:58:56 -0700
Hello again,

I have some more patches to push upstream, this time they might be more worthy merging.

0001 & 0002 are the same patches as sent previously, just slightly reformatted.

0003 fixes a bug when reading USB devices with unset serial number.

0004 & 0005 fix inconsistency against what official FT_Prog tool writes to EEPROM.

Please take a look and hopefully get them included in the next release.

Thanks,
Tomasz Wasilczyk