libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Debian Trusty and libftdi

From: Uwe Bonnes <bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 18:15:18 +0200

    Pawel> Hi Uwe, All the "standard" functions (open, read, write, serial
    Pawel> config, etc.)  are compatible between -0.20 and -1.x (I am using
    Pawel> them interchangeably in some projects)

    Pawel> If you need some advanced functionality (EEPROM writing?) you may
    Pawel> need some adjustment

    >> I try to get asynchronous libftdi functionality into a project (black

Hello Pawel,

as written below, I need asynchronous transfers with ftdi_read_data_submit()
and ftdi_transfer_data_done().

If this is done with "some  adjustment", I am glad to know.

Bye
--
Uwe Bonnes                bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------