libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Can not compile program on ARMv7 native platform

From: mackowiakp <mackowiakp@xxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 21:15:13 -0700 (MST)
OK. Problem resolved! I dont know why (probably bug) but compiler taken from
OpenWRT repo, MUST have wanted library in /opt/lib. So simply copy
libftdi1.so.2.3.0 file and linking it to libftdi1.so resolved problem. That
means that it does not use correctly LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable. Finally
compilation command looks like this:

gcc -v -Wl,-rpath=/opt/usr/local/lib
-Wl,--dynamic-linker=/opt/lib/ld-linux.so.3 -L/opt/lib -O2 -pipe
-march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a9 -fno-caller-saves -mfloat-abi=soft -l ftdi1
arco.c -o arco

>From my point of view - topic closed. But I have another problem. It will be
described in another post.