libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Two last bytes missed in callback function (stream data)

From: "E.S. Rosenberg" <es.rosenberg+libftdi.i2net@xxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 17:59:00 +0300
Have you tried what the kernel-driver 'sees'? (ie. /dev/ttyUSBX instead of libftdi)

HTH,
Eli

Ryan,

The answers at the same order:

- No show up at the start of the next transfer. They are missing completely when the package size is 512 (including the status)
- All the package have the status bytes: 0x32 0x60.
- linFTDI filter the status bytes correctly.

Thanks

Julio