libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: suspect typo and submission of demonstration application

From: Robin Haberkorn <haberkorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:09:26 +0100
Hi,

On 14.01.2015 11:42, Thomas Jarosch wrote:
Hello Rodney,

On Thursday, 8. January 2015 10:35:14 Rodney Sinclair wrote:
The following appears to be a typo on the Python interface for the FT230X:

    CBUSG_DRIVE1 should probably be CBUSH_DRIVE_1

True. I also fixed that in the patch I sent yesterday. Also I didn't mention it. Sorry :-)

The attached Python script demonstrates how to set the maximum current
and to configure one of the CBUS pins on an FT230X.

thanks for the hint about the typo, it's actually wrong in the libftdi
header file. At first I thought about introducing a compat enum entry,
but given that this has never been spotted before, I don't think it's worth
the effort.

Regarding the example application: The license says it's
"released to the public". Is your intention to license it
as the same license as libftdi (GPL v2)?

Robin Haberkorn
Developer

metraTec GmbH
Werner-Heisenberg-Str. 1