libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: suspect typo and submission of demonstration application

From: Thomas Jarosch <thomas.jarosch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:42:34 +0100
Hello Rodney,

On Thursday, 8. January 2015 10:35:14 Rodney Sinclair wrote:
> The following appears to be a typo on the Python interface for the FT230X:
>
>    CBUSG_DRIVE1 should probably be CBUSH_DRIVE_1
>
> The attached Python script demonstrates how to set the maximum current
> and to configure one of the CBUS pins on an FT230X.

thanks for the hint about the typo, it's actually wrong in the libftdi
header file. At first I thought about introducing a compat enum entry,
but given that this has never been spotted before, I don't think it's worth
the effort.

Regarding the example application: The license says it's
"released to the public". Is your intention to license it
as the same license as libftdi (GPL v2)?