libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Re: Outstanding patches for 1.2?

From: Uwe Bonnes <bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Clive Stubbings <clive.stubbings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:33:18 +0100

    Thomas> I'd prefer to skip the patch for this release since I'm not 100%
    Thomas> sure about the implications it will have. So let's have a "safe"
    Thomas> release first and then we'll look for a solution to your problem
    Thomas> in the next release.

I have some FT2232H boards awaiting EEPROM customization. Due to
Electronica fair, I am low on time this week. I can try to run my libftdi
program for programming next week and see if the change has good od bad
effects.

Probably the patch is not needed when some flow of commands has been
followed, as my customization program does.  However probably this needs to
be documented...

Bye
--
Uwe Bonnes                bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx