libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] libftdi 1.1 final

From: Xiaofan Chen <xiaofanc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 21:29:45 +0800
On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Xiaofan Chen <xiaofanc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please use the share folder URL.
> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bx8UQeOUe6uVR0tJdkpDbVJJc1k&usp=sharing#list
>
>> I also forgot to mention that I failed to build ftdi-eeprom.
>> I will see if I can fix the issues and upload the file
>> again in the near future.
>
> Not yet fixed.

I can not fix this with MinGW.org compiler. However, I can
build ftdi-eeprom with MinGW-w64 32bit and 64bit toolchain.
In fact I can also build the Boost bindings without building
Boost itself (just use the source). Other than the unit
test program which requires Boost binaries, I can build
everything with MinGW-w64 32bit and 64bit toolchain
(using 4.8.2).

I have uploaded the MinGW-w64 32bit/64bit libftdi1-1.1
development kit in the above share folder.

File name: libftdi1-1.1_devkit_x86_x64_21Feb2014.zip

--
Xiaofan