libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: ftdi_eeprom and FT230X

From: Ryan Tennill <rtennill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 09:18:19 -0500
Can you share the full config file and any output from the programming tool? Are you using the stock tool or have you modified it at all?

R.

On 7/22/2013 8:15 AM, Dave Bender wrote:
So I'm trying to set up synchronous bitbang on my FT230X board and am stuck configuring the CBUS pins. I am using ftdi_eeprom built from the latest git sources. I use a config file with the following lines:

cbus0="BITBANG_WR"
cbus1="IO_MODE"
cbus2="IO_MODE"
cbus3="IO_MODE"

However, when I read back the EEPROM I get:

CBUS0 Function: CLK12
CBUS1 Function: CLK24
CBUS2 Function: CLK24
CBUS3 Function: CLK24

It seems that config file parsing refers to the enum ftdi_cbus_func while reading back seems to refer to ftdi_cbush_func...can anyone advise if this is a bug in ftdi_eeprom or libftdi?