libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Compiling libftdi with MSVC on Windows

From: Thomas Heller <theller@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:02:06 +0200
Am 13.04.2012 15:22, schrieb Thomas Jarosch:
Hi Thomas,

I'm willing to accept such a patch. I think that using "EXPORT"
as macro name will clash sooner or later.

I've looked at other projects (gd, Qt, pcre). They use something like this:
[...]

I must admit that my patch is not complete. See the MSDN docs about dllexport and dllimport:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8fskxacy.aspx

The point is that different definitions must be used depending
on whether we are compiling libftdi, or compiling a program that
wants to link to the dll.  Maybe I will prepare a new patch some day...