libftdi Archives

Subject: Aw: Re: Bug in libftdipp open()-methods

From: Peter Schneider <pitpompej@xxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:19:23 +0100 (CET)
Hi Thomas,

you are right, changed the setting of the usb-device into the
Context::get_strings_and_reopen() function.

Attached patch is now for the master branch as you requested. anyway i think
this patch should also be applied in the libftdi0.19 branch
as -- in my view -- it is a major bug in the cpp-wrapper.

greetings,
Pit