libftdi Archives

Subject: FT2232H both channels async fifo

From: GMF a <gianmarco.f@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 18:28:15 +0000
Hi all!
This is my first message in this mlist!

I'm starting to work with the FTDI2230H mini module, but I have some trouble to use both the channels in Async FIFO mode.

I'm using an altera FPGA based board so with Signal Tap I can see the ftdi status of signal inside my design and i see that both rxf signals are at logic level '1' (as expected) but only the txe_A is '0', txB is '1'.
If I start to send data from pc to channel A I can see rxf_A toggling but if I use the same code (opening the channel B) to wirte on the channel B I see rxf_B always '1'.
Channel A and channel B have the same configuration.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Gianmarco