libftdi Archives

Subject: FT2232H second interface

From: Michael Wilt <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:28:05 -0400
 I have an FT2232H working under Windows XP.  I can make the first
 interface work just fine, but I can't get the second interface to work.
 If I pass an index of 1 to ftdi_usb_open_desc_index it always gets
 "device unavailable" on subsequent calls.  If I just open the first
 device and try to specify INTERFACE_B or any other value to ftdispi_open
 I always get usb bulk write failed on subsequent calls.  I noticed that
 ftdispi_open ignores the interface argument so I changed the call to
 ftdi_set_interface to use this argument.  Is anyone having success with
 the second interface of the FT2232H?

 Mike

 Michael Wilt