libftdi Archives

Subject: Issues with MPSSE on FT232H

From: Damjan Marion <damjan.marion@xxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 16:47:50 +0200
Hi,

I have issues running MPSSE I2C code on new FT232H.

My code works well with FT2232H but it fails  to read data from FT232H.

I tried to execute completely the same set of MPSSE instructions with libft2xx
and it works well on both devices. I think that this proves that it is
something wrong with libftdi and not with hardware or MPSSE code.

Has anybody else tried to play with this new FT232H and libftdi?

BTW Another interesting issue is that I2C MPSSE works only on INTERFACE_A on
FT2232. When i change it to INTERFACE_B it fails....

Thanks,

Damjan