libftdi Archives

Subject: RE: Trouble with libftdi on ARM

From: "Spindler, Tyler L" <TLSpindler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:08:56 -0600
Depending on the architecture of the of ARM processor you are running
on, it may not get initialized properly.  It sounds like you aren't

There was a bug that was recently fixed to address an issue with this
chip in a new version of the kernel.  You would need to patch to fix.  I
was using OpenWRT running on an ARM processor when I ran into the
FT2232/4232 issue.  Patches are included as well as tickets submitted
into the kernel in the link.

https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/7365

Tyler