libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Baudrates greater than 3 MBit/s with FT2232H

From: Uwe Bonnes <bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:47:08 +0100

    Christian> Hi Terry, I got around the problem for now by sending the
    Christian> right control message manually (which I got by analyzing the
    Christian> USB traffic of a Windows program which uses FTD2XX).

If have also some patches for wine to run windows ftd2xx programs (but not
drivers) with Linux ftd2xx. The ftd2xx calls resolve then in libusb calls,
which can easily be monitored. Compiling wine with the patches is another
thing however. Ask for the patches, if you feel so...

Bye
--
Uwe Bonnes                bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx