libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: D2XX

From: Florian Beier <florian.beier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 16:58:18 +0200
Hi again,
I managed to use the libftdi without the D2xx commands to communicate
with my sensor.
I have on issue, I do not understand.
I am checking the buffer of my FT2232 chip. If it is empty, the
usb_bulk_read in the ftdi_read_data function takes almost 12 ms. If
the buffer has data, it only takes about 1 ms.
I tried to change the ftdi->usb_read_timeout, but it had no effect at all.
Any ideas?
Thanks, Florian

--
Dipl.-Inf. Florian Beier

Dept. of Computer Science V
ICM - Institute for Computational Medicine
University of Heidelberg

B6, 23-29 Building C
68131 Mannheim
Germany