Subject: [ANNOUNCE] libt2n 0.7 released
I'm pleased to announce the release of libt2n 0.7.
* add support for external select() calls
* reset timeout if connection is active
* cmake build system and general cmake support
* prevent buffer overflow with overlong socket paths
* fix compilation with newer gcc / glibc versions
Get it from here:
libt2n - see http://www.intra2net.com/en/developer/libt2n for details.
To unsubscribe send a mail to libt2n+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- [ANNOUNCE] libt2n 0.7 released,
Thomas Jarosch <=