libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: just resending the ft4233hpq patch

From: benjamin maddocks <bm16ton@xxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 18:00:51 -0500
Ha! You sound like a very lucky man to have the skills amd job to do kernel related stuff at work! I envy you my friend. Take care, hopefully someday ill get around to figuring out the eeprom settings, but sadly havent even touched that board in weeks maybe months.

On Thu, 24 Nov 2022, 5:20 pm Thomas Jarosch, <thomas.jarosch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Benjamin,

You wrote on Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 04:32:46AM -0500:
> Never got a response so thought id resend this just in case.

thanks for the ping.

I'll process the libftdi patches in December, we are in the middle of
a major linux kernel upgrade at work and funny business popped up here and there.