libftdi Archives

Subject: RE: Asynchronous FIFO mode

From: "Marko Cebokli" <marko.cebokli@xxxxxxx>
To: <libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 09:06:46 +0200
Hello Uwe,

I the end, I changed the eeprom value by adding
set_eeprom_value(ftdi, CHANNEL_A_TYPE, CHANNEL_IS_FIFO)
to the do_write section of the eeprom.c  example program.

BTW, are there any plans of supporting the new FT600 USB3 chips in libftdi?
For now, even the async 2232 mode is fast enough for me, but in the far
future... :-)

Marko Cebokli