libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Is FT4222H supported?

From: Berni Joss <berni.joss@xxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 21:37:29 +0100
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for maintaining this very useful library.

What about FT232H, it is not listed as supported in the README but is otherwise mentioned in several source files.
Are there any known limitations in regards to this chip?

Kind regards,
Berni

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 4:03 PM Thomas Jarosch <thomas.jarosch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Eli,

You wrote on Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 12:09:14AM +0200:
> On the site it or any related chips aren't listed so not sure.
> But I also don't know how accurate the list is, I happily use libftdi with
> ft4232h chipset they are also not listed (however a lot of *232* products
> are listed).

thanks for the hint, I've synced the list of supported chips
on the homepage with the README from libftdi now.

Current list of support chips in README:
developer.intra2net.com/git/?p=libftdi;a=blob;f=README