libftdi Archives

Subject: libftdi 1.2 release candidate (rc1)

From: Thomas Jarosch <thomas.jarosch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 19:23:36 +0100
Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the release candidate of libftdi 1.2.

Main highlights
------------------
* Support for FT230X devices (Uwe Bonnes)
* ftdi_usb_get_strings(): Don't try to open an already open device (Denis
Sirotkin)
* Support for finding devices bricked by the Windows driver (Forest Crossman)
* cmake build system: New LibFTDI1ConfigVersion.cmake file (xantares09)
* Fix a typo in the MPSSE command CLK_BYTES_OR_LOW (Benjamin Vanheuverzwijn)
* Minor fixes for MSVC++ (Andrei Errapart)
* Various small code improvements (Florian Preinstorfer, Jochen Sprickerhof,
xantares09)

Please give it some good testing. Final release is planned for late next week.

Download:
http://www.intra2net.com/en/developer/libftdi/download/libftdi1-1.2rc1.tar.bz2

GPG signature:
http://www.intra2net.com/en/developer/libftdi/download/libftdi1-1.2rc1.tar.bz2.sig

Let me know if something important is missing in the ChangeLog:
http://developer.intra2net.com/git/?p=libftdi;a=blob;f=ChangeLog;hb=HEAD

Best regards,
Thomas Jarosch