libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Multiple interface issues

From: Xiaofan Chen <xiaofanc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 21:49:47 +0800
On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Steve Soloski <ssoloski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for verifying this - at least now I know my setup is correct and I'm
> not crazy! :)
>
> I'm pretty sure this isn't a libFTDI issue; today I'm going to try to
> recreate it down at the libusb level. If that fails the same way - which I
> think it will - I'll submit an issue with them.

That will be great. Thanks.

> Once again, thanks for your help tracking this down!

You are welcome. I am part of the libusb admin team as a matter of fact.
But I am not a developer, I am more on the testing and supporting
side. I am also the admin of libusb-win32 and libusbK project
(again, not a developer, but help testing and support) so
no matter it is a libusb problem or libusbK problem, I will
be involved.

--
Xiaofan