libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Patch for FreeBSD

From: Aribert Börner <fda_boerner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:20:55 +0200
Hi Uffe,

I thank you for  the answer, but I find  in  libftdi-0.20  only  CMakeLists.txt
 files  that do not contain  the  commands  exchanged.

problem:
To implement a  control  I plan  to use  Qt  as a  GUI  in order to send  commands  via a
 "Profibus"  (485),  and  events  to
welcome  in the  field.An USB  port works  as an interface  with  Qt,  I have
derived  the  frapted  functions  and  it  is
a new class  of  signals and slots  created.
However, I get  in contrast to the  functional  solution  when calling

      ret =  gbstw  -> open (0x0403,  0x6001); //(vendor-id,product-id)

I  the  feedback  -1,:  usb_find_busses  () failed.

Can you  help me?
Thanks in advance.

Aribert  Börner
Automation