libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Patch for building examples on MacOS X Lion

From: Thomas Jarosch <thomas.jarosch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jared Boone <jared@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 15:43:29 +0200

Hi Jared,

On Tuesday, 15. May 2012 18:06:46 Jared Boone wrote:

> On May 15, 2012, at 3:08 AM, Thomas Jarosch wrote:

> > Thanks for the patch. It's a bit odd that the order of the

> > include_directories statement matters at all.

> Sorry, I'm usually more thorough. Here's everything leading up to the

> compile failure:

I finally understood what's going on after re-examining your patch:

We first push the include directory for the current source dir

to the front of the include list (see the BEFORE statement).

Later on we do the same with ftdipp. Unfortunately this also

includes $Boost_INCLUDE_DIRS which probably points to

/opt/local/include on Mac OS X.

Your patch does the right thing and I'll apply it now.

Thanks,