libftdi Archives

Subject: How to fet data from FTDI-FT232BM Chip external usb scanner device to Android Host Device

From: "samit.jain" <samit.jain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 06:49:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Everyone ,

Anyone Please suggest me or send any demo or documentation how to connect
external USB device to my android device. i have android 3.1 Host iconia
a500 tab device . Also  have external device scanner in which FTDI FT232BM
chip and It is a USB device that emulates a RS232 interface it appears as a
RS232 port to talk to the Atmel AT90LS8535 processor.

Please any one me suggest how to connect android tab device to external usb
device. how to read data from external device. how to compile or run  ftdi
driver or libusb library in android app ?