libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: Error handling in streamtest

From: Uwe Bonnes <bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 12:39:49 +0100

    Thomas> Hello Uwe, On Tuesday, 1. February 2011 12:40:53 Uwe Bonnes
    Thomas> wrote:
    >> Applies to both branches

    Thomas> Thanks for the patches! I've applied patch two and three.  Patch
    Thomas> one and four both modify examples/stream_test.c and didn't apply
    Thomas> to my tree (master or eeprom-new branch).

    Thomas> Also patch four seems like it's missing something: It introduces
    Thomas> a "retval" variable which is not used later on?

Argh.
I forgot I had local changes in the source, adapting for site specific
things. I will try to send clean patches the next days.

B.t.w. shouldn't all of our example use ftdi_new instead of a local placed
structure? Is it consense that all user direct structure access should
vanish?

And I have code accessing the SJA1000 from the datasheet example with host
bus  mode. Should I send that example too?
--
Uwe Bonnes                bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx