libftdi Archives

Subject: Re: ftdi_eeprom 1.0

From: "Morgane Vallée (aeris)" <ftdi@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 15:08:47 +0100
Hello,

The biggest change is the generating of config file with --read-eeprom and removing the use of binary file. I implemented the use of device file like /dev/bus/usb/002/003 for all commands.
Now, only --write-eeprom use a config file as input.
I added the support for new device, but only test with 2232H.
I removed and moved some peaces of code because it come more easy before removing use of binary file.

The two strange #include is juste for test, because I have some probleme with autoconf for ftdi-eeprom (but it work for libftdi) The dirty paste is to remerber what's need to be implemented to generated config file
The comment at the end is juste for dump the raw in a file for debuging

If you hate the new using of the tool, I can merge this with last code.
I can try finish this code for you, but for the moment I am overbooked :p

PS : (I am french, sorry for bad english)

aeris