libftdi Archives

Subject: libftdi 0.18 RC1 available

From: Thomas Jarosch <thomas.jarosch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:52:24 +0200
Hello,

I'm pleased to announce a release candidate of libftdi 0.18.

Changelog:
* Add ftdi_eeprom_free() to free allocated memory in eeprom (Wilfried Holzke)
* More generic error message for the FTDI kernel driver (Intra2net)
* Honor CPPFLAGS in python wrapper build (Alexander Lehmann)
* cmake: Fix package creation on 32-bit machines (Uwe Bonnes)
* Fix swig argument constraints (Intra2net)
* Don't segfault if device is closed or ftdi context is invalid (Intra2net)
* Ability to disable build of examples / documentation (Mike Frysinger and
Intra2net)
* Fix typo in python wrapper build (Mike Frysinger)
* Autoconf build system improvements (Mike Frysinger)

Get it from here:
http://www.intra2net.com/en/developer/libftdi/download/libftdi-0.18.tar.gz

GPG signature:
http://www.intra2net.com/en/developer/libftdi/download/libftdi-0.18.tar.gz.sig

I'll do the final announcement + git tag on Monday afternoon,
if there are no major hickups.

Have a nice weekend,
Thomas Jarosch