libftdi Archives

Subject: libftdi git tree for porting to libusb 1.0

From: Jie Zhang <jzhang918@xxxxxxxxx>
To: libftdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: libusb-devel <libusb-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 19:49:01 +0800
Gerd of Intra2net kindly offered me to host a git tree to continue the
development work of porting libftdi to libusb 1.0.

You can get it with

    git clone git://developer.intra2net.com/libftdi-1.0

It is available via gitweb too

    http://developer.intra2net.com/git/?p=libftdi-1.0

For the record, this work was first published in

    http://developer.intra2net.com/mailarchive/html/libftdi/2009/msg00254.html

The latest patch was publised in the libusb mailing list today. But
none of its three archives received my email now. So you need to find
it out by yourself if you want to take a look. It's exactly the same
patch I committed as commit 579b006f4873fa72c73d372660d158061497bcc9
on this git tree.

Thanks,
Jie